The Admissions Process
- Pay a non-refundable Registration Fee to hold an available opening for up to 2 weeks, until our next session starts, or to keep your child on a Paid Wait List until an opening occurs. Click here to begin the registration process.
- Arrange for a tour by calling our school at 509-466-2695.
- Arrange for a the child’s Trial Visit. A Trial Visit is also available to prospective students whose families have not yet paid the Registration Fee; however, an opening is not held in this case.
- Fill out the Student Record and the immunization forms prior to the Trial Visit. Please bring a current immunization record with you on your child’s Trial Visit day.
- Receive a written Registration Confirmation if the student is accepted.
- Fill out the rest of the Registration Forms prior to the student’s start date.
You will receive a refund of your Registration Fee if the student is not accepted unless you wish to remain on the Paid Wait List for future consideration.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN NORTH WALL SCHOOLS!