In order for our school to remain open and all those attending to remain healthy, we follow these procedures:
- Brightwheel app used to scan QR Code outside classroom doors for daily attendance
- Fresh air; open classroom windows, additional time outside.
- Classrooms disinfected daily
- Daily health screening including temperature scan upon arrival
- Masking-follow Spokane Regional Health District guidance (daily masking optional)
- Handwashing upon arrival and throughout the day
- Families remain outside classroom door during drop off and pick up
Please view the video we have prepared about what some of these procedures look like at North Wall Schools! Note that we are now accepting reusable lunch boxes.